Rule the gift giving game this year with our top 10 picks for the man in your life. Discover the hottest gifts for him this holiday season right here at YCMC.com. He might say he doesn’t need anything, so surprise him with apparel and shoes he will love. We have compiled a list of the top ten gifts for any man on your list this season.
10. For the man who has everything; the Sesame 350 V2 Yeezy (F99710) is releasing at 10am on 11/23. Make sure you are ready; these will sell out fast. This classic silhouette comes with a sesame upper, sesame midsole, and a gum sole.
9. The Varsity trend should be one of his go-to looks for the season. We have the limited exclusive New Balance Varsity Pack. Conjuring the feelings from yesterday this look takes your younger years to a streetwear appeal. Our Shop the Look New Balance Varsity Pack gives you the complete package for him this season.
8. For the rugged classic man our Timberland “Butters” give them a heavy duty boot to pair with streetwear classics. Here it is: the original Timberland boot that helped start it all over forty years ago. They’re crafted in premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed construction to keep your feet dry, whatever the elements throw at you. Famed for their long-lasting durability, Timberland’s six-inch premium boots will stand up to a beating in mud, rain, sand and snow and keep coming back for more.
7. The Nike Goadome gives him the versatility he loves with lasting durability no matter the terrain. Gift him the richly detailed leather boot with all the benefits of Nike Air technology, including a waterproof, full-grain leather upper with metal hardware and a full-length, visible Air-Sole unit for cushioning. The solid rubber outsole with lug tread provides maximum traction.
6. Our Columbia collection will keep him warm all winter. From Fleece to the throwback Bugaboo 1986 Interchangeable Jacket he is guaranteed to be truly thankful. The authentic outdoor classic torn straight from the 80’s, this versatile men’s shell and fleece liner combo is one of Columbia’s original jackets—and its multi-functional style has helped pave the way for 30 years of outdoor goodness. Wearing the heritage flashy colors that defined the era, the Bugaboo 1986 keeps you dry with a waterproof-breathable, critically seam-sealed shell and protects you from the cold with a soft fleece liner jacket—which holds its own as a outer layer during milder conditions.
5. Nothing says Holiday like a fresh pair of Nike Air Max 97’s. Gear up your favorite guy with the Max that brings back a running icon with a lightweight upgrade. The “Tiger Camo” pack features a black camo pattern with a contrasting midsole and two full-length 3M stripes wrapping around the upper for extra low-light visibility. It modernizes its retro design with a knit upper, welded overlays and a Max Air unit for long-lasting comfort.
4. Cross him off your list by grabbing a pair of Essential Denim at an amazing price point. Streetwear brand Caliber brings you a collection of classic to extreme denim, perfect to mix up you basic denim. It’s an easy way to make your style known and stand out among the basic. Pair with a hoodie for a city style look.
3. PUMA has released the first look at their upcoming RS-X collection “Toys”. This holiday drop was first teased to be in November but was recently pushed to December. Luckily you will still have time to pick them up before the holiday. Inspired by collectible vinyl toys and a journey back into the 80’s the RS is quintessential to a time of nostalgia. Get your first look below and keep an eye on our launch calendar for availability.
2. The holiday is the perfect time to get him a fresh pair of Sk8-Hi’s from Vans. An ideal price point, the Canvas Sk8-Hi Reissue, the legendary Vans high top is back with a vintage sensibility, features sturdy canvas uppers, re-enforced toecaps to withstand repeated wear, padded collars for support and flexibility, and gum-colored signature rubber waffle outsoles.
1. Nike news has released the images for the Air Jordan XI Concord with a release date of 12/8. Nike news states “Annually, the AJ XI is highly anticipated during the holidays. This year, the Air Jordan XI Concord gets passed to the next generation so it can change the game just like MJ did. Highlights include the original patent leather cut, Nike Air details on the insole, original box and the #45 on the heel — just like when they debuted on court.”
Check back later this week for the Top Ten Holidays Gifts for Her and the latest new and release sneaker.