Make sure that you take care of the kids on your holiday list this year by giving them the most wanted sneakers and boots of the season. Here you will find the basic core items and limited releases for even the pickiest little one. Avoid the mess of the newest gadget and toy and give them a pair of shoes to make returning to school a little easier. Make this holiday season one they will remember with classic Timberland’s and Hot Air Max’s from Nike.
5. The classic shell toe Superstar Foundation from Adidas, for the kid with classic sneakerhead tastes. The kids' adidas Superstar Foundation features the classic shell toe design to keep your young one stylish and comfortable. Constructed with OrthoLite moisture-wicking sock liner, textile 3-stripes, full grain leather upper, and herringbone-pattern outsole.
4. The 6-Inch Premium Waterproof Boot for the kid who can seem to stay still and loves adventure. Timberland's junior 6-Inch Premium Boot is inspired by the original Timberland boots that they began manufacturing nearly 40 years ago. They believe in offering the exact same top-quality leather and sturdy construction in their kids' footwear that they offer in their adult product lines, so you can feel confident that these 100% waterproof boots will protect kids' feet through puddles, rain, mud and whatever else gets in their way.
3. The Air Vapormax '97 for the trendsetter and most popular on the playground. The ultimate salute in big AIR is the new Kid's Vapormax '97. Nike brings a Persian Violet makeup to its Vapormax hybrid. This style carries over all of the signature details found on the iconic 97 runner but instead of the full-length Air bubble it is replaced with a semi-translucent Vapormax unit.
2. The Nike Little Posite Pro for the kid who loves a little bling comes a Little Posite that brings the bling. The blacked out colorway on the foam shell gives the gold accents some serious pop. Black lace stays and tongue round out this rich colorway. Originally born in 1997 this athletic staple continues to wow in the court and on the street. Tough and durable this form-fitting shoe will contour to your foot and only improve with time.
1. The Nike Air Max 95 in an OG Volt colorway for the kid who turning into a timeless sneakerhead. The Nike Air Max 95 Kids' Shoe combines supportive overlays with plush cushioning for lightweight, all-day comfort. An array of premium upper materials in a grey, blue and black colorway updates a legendary silhouette and revisits the outstanding cushioning that made the original a hit with runners when it debuted in 1995.